Top 10 home remedies for pain
- Eating oats will help with endometrial pain.
- Foot pain? Soak your foot in (as warm as you can tolerate) salt water for 20 minutes. Be sure to mix in 1 teaspoon per cup of water. Do this 2x daily til infections subside.
- Prevent digestive upsets by eating pineapple.
- 3x a week, soak in a warm bathtub with 10 drops peppermint oil. This will ease tight/sore muscles, as well as cramping.
- Eat grapes for an achy back.
- Help sinus issues with 1 teaspoon horseradish daily.
- Dab honey on mouth sores 4x daily to rid them up to 43% faster than if you used a prescription cream.
- Drink coffee to cure a migraine.
- Add 3 tablespoons of flax seed to your diet daily to help reduce breast pain.
- Sip 10 ounces of tomato juice daily to speed recovery of leg cramps as well as reduce your risk of any in the future.
click here for more/source